Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Meal plan Monday



This week is a little awkward as I will really only cook a couple of days. We will be having birthday dinner with my sister on Thursday night and Wednesday night, I have church, so tonight and tomorrow night are really the only days I will be cooking.

Today, we were both off work, so we ran around town and had a fun "family day". I ordered a Boston Butt from a fundraiser, so tonight, I put it in a pot and mixed it with BBQ sauce and some cajun seasoning--it was yummy! Along with the butt, I made some baked beans in the crock pot and some fresh corn on the cob. Mattie loved it and enjoyed her chocolate pudding as a reward for eating so good!

Here's my plan for the week:

Monday: Boston butt, baked beans, corn on the cob, apples
Tuesday: Veggie night
Wednesday: Church night
Thursday: sister's birthday
Friday: dinner out
Saturday: pizza

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment