Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



This week is all about simplicity--I've got a really busy week at work and I need meals that are on the table in under 30 minutes. Mattie started dance class last week, so Monday's are very hectic. My new plan is to make up our Monday dinners on Sunday so all we have to do is pop it in the oven. Here's our plan for the week:

Sunday: Pasta and sausage--I made this tonight and it was FABULOUS! In fact, I'm planning on going back to Publix tomorrow to get more sausage before the current sale ends. Everything on this menu coordinates nicely with the current Publix ad. You can check it out on Passionate Penny Pincher.

Monday: Poppyseed chicken (family favorite)--took some cooked, diced chicken out of the freezer and threw all these ingredients together for an easy meal.

Tuesday: Fajitas--grabbed some fajita meat at Publix a few weeks ago, so I'll add some peppers and onions and voila!

Wednesday: church night--dinner out or with the family

Thursday: Mawmaw's fried chicken

Friday: dinner out

Saturday: burgers on the grill

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa! I'm so glad you liked the pasta and sausage! I need to go back and get another pack of the sausage too :)

    Have a great week and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete